Homepage » Rules
1. Our Database is publicly available and free of charge. The Service Administrator does not charge the Users for submitting new business records, editing records or viewing the Database. Some fees may be charged for extra functionalities that will be introduced to the Users later in time.
2. The Service Administrator accepts no liability for any information contained in business records. The Service Administrator will endeavor to ensure that the information submitted to the Database are compliant with the law.
3. The User can register one company under maximum one category within our Database. In case one company is linked to more than one category, the business record of that company will be deleted from the Database by the Administrator.
4. The business record can be created and updated only by the User who is the owner of the company or the User who is authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
5. The User receives access to his or her personal account upon the registration process. To edit or update any information on the business record, the User can use this account.
6. Business registered in our Database can claim to be removed from the Database at any time. In order to present the claim, the business owner or an authorized representative should contact our Service Administrator.
The controller of Users’ personal data is the Service Administrator. Our Service stores and processes data according to the GDPR of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 26 April 2016.
Our Service processes and stores Users’ data to improve the functionalities of the Database, to measure the traffic, monitor the User’s interactions with the website and make it more intuitive.
8. The User has the right to access, edit, update and request removal of his or her personal data at any time.
9. The Service Administrator holds no responsibility for any marketing materials displayed on the website or any content (including any links to third-party services) uploaded by the Users to the business records.
10. The Service Administrator has the right to remove a business record from the Database without stating the reason.
11. No content and portion of this website can be copied or reproduced without a written consent from the Service Administrator.
12. The Service Administrator reserves a right to introduce some changes to these Terms of Service at any time. The changes will be valid and binding as soon as they are published on the Service.
13. It is prohibited to upload any content that violates the law, e.g. erotic and pornographic materials, content that breaches the law of other people including materials that may offend religious feelings.
14. It is prohibited to upload records of companies such as escort agencies and other similar in nature businesses. Such business records will be deleted from our Database by the Service Administrator.